P: 02 8046 9700
Nadia is a Partner at our Manly office.
Nadia is an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law.
Nadia is a dedicated and experienced compensation lawyer.
Nadia began her legal career working for a specialist law firm on the Police Association of NSW panel.
Nadia has spent many years assisting current and former NSW police officers and other emergency services workers in NSW.
Nadia is passionate about assisting workers who have suffered psychological injuries.
Nadia is local to the Northern Beaches area and enjoys a morning swim all year round.
Areas of Practice
- Workers compensation
- Work injury damages
- Public liability
- Total and Permanent Disability Claims
- Medical Negligence
- Motor accident claims
- Income protection claims
- Claims for pre and post ‘88 police officers
- Coronial inquests
- LECC matters
- Employment matters for NSW Police Force officers
Memberships and Associations
- Admitted as a legal practitioner in May 2008
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, The Law Society of NSW