Antonin Sebesta joined Walker Law Group to continue to represent injured clients in an accessible,timely and principled manner.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New South Wales, 1993
- Admitted to practice as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of NSW, 1994
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales since 1994
- Law Society Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law since 2002
- Member and current NSW Branch Committee Member, Australian Lawyers Alliance
Antonin has 20 years’ experience acting for injured workers, motor accident victims and those injured through the negligence of others including large corporations. He has built up substantial experience in all major areas of personal injury law operating in New South Wales.
He understands the need for a caring and decisive response to clients who have been injured and whose lives and those of their loved ones have been blighted through circumstances often beyond their control.
He is able to effectively and efficiently approach insurers and other large organisations including their legal representatives to achieve successful outcomes through negotiation but also, when necessary, litigation.
Antonin’s entire legal career has been spent in the service of assisting those who have suffered injuries. He has accepted referrals from unions, volunteer victim support groups, doctors, other medical service providers and other legal practitioners. Many of his clients have been referred by recommendation from other satisfied clients.