Legal Administrative Assistant / Paralegal – Parramatta
This position is now filled. Position Vacant – Work for Walker Law Group
Seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant / Paralegal to join our team on a full-time basis at our Parramatta office.
- Parramatta location (1 position available)
- Boutique claimant personal injury law firm
- Salary negotiable on experience
About the Firm
Walker Law Group is a boutique personal injury law firm with offices in Manly, Bondi, Parramatta and Newcastle. Bound by innovation, not tradition, we continue to redefine the way we practice law and strive to deliver the highest quality legal services to our clients.
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Administrative Assistant / Paralegal to join our friendly and supportive team. You will be responsible for undertaking a range of administrative duties to support our solicitors to maximise their time. Experience in a professional environment is desired although training will be provided to the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Phone call / diary management
- Client liaison
- File management including opening and closing files
- Drafting correspondence
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer and typing skills
- An interest in developing a career in the legal industry
- Take a collaborative and positive approach to your work
- Experience with LEAP will be highly regarded though not essential
- Experience in Workers Compensation / Personal Injury highly regarded though not essential
Please note, although this role is a full-time opportunity, we are open to discussion around a part-time work arrangement, at the equivalent of 4-days per week or job sharing for the right candidate/s.
This role may also be adapted to suit a more experienced applicant that is looking to take the next step in their career.
What We Offer
- Opportunity for career progression
- Progressive and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to be a part of a firm that actively looks after its staff
What’s the next step?
Please submit your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about this role, we encourage you to call us on 02 8046 9700 and ask for Jordanna.