We’re hiring – Personal Injury Lawyer
An incredible opportunity for a young, dynamic, motivated Personal Injury Lawyer, to head up our expansion into the Western Suburbs of Sydney, to be part of a high growth, high-quality personal injury team led by Steve Walker.
You will develop our client base in our newly refurbished Parramatta office with unlimited opportunity for growth from the very beginning, you will have the full support of the experienced team from head office with resources added commensurate with client development and growth. Remuneration will reflect commitment and success. Ideally, you will have at least 2 years experience but most of all you will be a dynamic young lawyer hungry for success and with a demonstrated commitment to results.
Reporting to Steve Walker, you will be responsible for running all matters from beginning to end. You will also be required to vet matter significance and feasibility and with business development.
- Management of legal proceedings and matters
- Provision of legal advice on a broad range of personal injury matters, CTP and Workers Compensation matters etc.
- Client contact, court hearings, drafting documents, attending conferences
- Assist with new client generation
- Management of support team
- Allocation of workload
- Ensure matters are completed in line with Firm standards and policies
Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing matters from beginning to end
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Highly organised and efficient nature
- High level of client service management skills
- Demonstrate initiative and take pride in your work
- This role will give the opportunity to work on Personal Injury Claims
- The candidate is to have a sound understanding of relevant Workers Compensation and CTP claims process and governing legislation.
- Full-Time role involving business development
- Must be proactive and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Will be commensurate with experience and with significant inbuilt incentive scheme for growth.